Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A LOVERS ADIEU

Reading your message I sat cold on my bed
Thinking the vast difference in past and present
Bemused did I in your change
Caught in your memories Scavenge
No complaints about you I kept
No murmurs about the vacuum u left
All I can do is silently weep
And just give my memoirs a peep

All was good when we really met
No complains, no sadness and all to gain
I was playful and want to be
That’s why I started a relationship , you see
No expectations- that’s what lovers say
Lots of expectations had we both
With debts and depression on the way
Life became miserable and astray

But still I believed U were mine
After all these, everything will be fine
All beliefs shattered, I do stand
Don’t know where to land
Love has made everything clear
But filled only my eyes with tear
Away I go for I love u
Withstand can I your separation
But never your tears of helpless confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment